Wednesday, September 07, 2005

Okay,

I've got a lot to say. I am also %100 positive that I won't be able to say it all on this post. Since my last post, I have seen the movie Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless Mind It brought up some interesting thoughts.

1) How much of my life have I just forgot?
So many things I have experienced, I can't even remember them even happening. How different would my life be if I had that knowledge? People always complemnt me on my good memory, is it really that good? I can tell a lot of things that most people don't remember but, I can't remember my checking account number without looking at the card it is written on. I don't remember my dreams for more than 1 day unless I tell someone. I know what your're thinking I need a journal.

2 comments:

joelman said...

I think you need a journal, Kevin.

Michael said...

That movie makes me cry every time I see it, or even just hear some of Jon Brion's soundtrack.