Tuesday, September 13, 2005

Gentleman's Club

Today I feel so thankful. For everything. I thank God for my blessings and my troubles. Gentleman's club was amazing last night. I went in with the idea that it was going to be real light, nothing too serious, we were making a video about GC. That is exactly when God kicked my butt. God is really developing our group. Tonight, prayer requests were the most intense ever. I could really feel God working. The sense of a being with your brothers was overwhelming. I really do consider each person there my brother. The privilege of prayer is way under-rated. What an honor, blessing, opportunity to communicate with the all powerful creator. I feel so blessed in my current state. Thank you God!

"I want a girl who will let me rebel and revel in it"

1 comment:

joelman said...

Word.