Wednesday, September 28, 2005

Crazy

Life has been kind of busy right now. There are lots of things going on. I am thankful that I work every morning or else I probably wouldn’t get up and be able to get stuff done. I continue to forget the weekly journal for Dr. Meel’s class. Mike, I won’t make fun of you for telling me how hard it is to remember. This past Sunday was so crazy. I lead worship at Grace so, I woke up at 5am, did the powerpoint at church, turned the sound system on, got some mic’s set up and levels correct. At around 8am people started arriving for worship practice, which was good because they were actually on time. Everyone gets there; we are ready to go, but not really. No one has their music ready, no one knows what order the songs are going in. AHHHH, I really thought we had this ready earlier in the week on that one day, what’s that called?.. oh yeah, WORSHIP PRACTICE! Oh well I finish this later, I gotta do a proof.

1 comment:

joelman said...

hello,,

I foundd your blog and I like it. I am working on a similar blog about direct marketing. Plz put up yours link to the song plz.

hahhdandnadndnahdnd