Thursday, March 31, 2005

Now that's more like it!

Wow this weather has been great. I hope it continues. (it's starting to get more cloudy as I type) Everything has been really crazy lately. Lot's of homework. What's that all about? We're in college I shouldn't be expected to do anything outside the classroom. Easter was nice. It went really fast. Church was great. It was a pretty big service. I need to miss a week of church soon. It has been too long since my Sunday morning was given to something else. Of course I'm kidding. I love church. Sometimes it can seem a little irrelevant but it somehow always comes around. Sometimes it feels like we hear the same message week after week after week. I'd like to mix it up a little. Ah well, our own little Christian community. Youth Group went great last night. Galatians 3, Baby! It was good to teach again. That's about it. Pray for my yellow fevered girlfriend Nealey, the vaccine wasn't too nice to her.

2 comments:

Michael said...

Yeah!

joelman said...

Yellow Fever sucks, it's what that bad guy in Sin City, The Yellow Bastard, gets and it turns him a sickly yellow and he smells nasty and stuff like that.

....

Give my regards to Neals! Thanks for your help on the video tonight, bud. I couldn't have done it without ya!