Thursday, March 03, 2005

Eisley

So Mike was over and we were "narrowing down" our topics for our History of Math project. That didn't take long because we basically blurted out anything that we thought we could write about. Afterward, we listened to a bunch of music. Included in that time was a band called Eisley. (See their website www.eisley.com) Let me say that I really don't have any favorite women singers or women led bands. I have listened to and enjoyed Amiee Mann and some Sixpence but nothing to make me pursue further music. Eisley is really good, and really solid. The Vocals are strong yet soft and elagent. Their music spans multiple genres in the Album "Room Noises". I really enjoyed their style and continue to listen to them. Check em' out. On a side note, I think I will share the full story of the History of Math project/HW/Midtrem in a following post.

No comments: