Monday, March 14, 2005

And we're back!

Almost like we never left. Break was good. It was nice to just relax and not worry about school work or having to get up early. The break started nicely with a TMSE show on Sunday night. I think Ben broke a string on purpose so that my guitar would get some stage time. I got to visit with Nealey for a couple of days during the latter half of break. It was nice. Then this Sunday night came. 11:30 at night, time for some homework due monday. It went surprisingly fast though.

If you are a student from grades 6-12, and want to go to BNYC (Brethren National Youth Conference), July 23-30, let me know. Also, if you are following along with BNYC Bible study schedule I created, You should have read or will read sometime today Galatians 2. Tomorrow and the day after that are devoted to Galatians 3. I hope you are getting all jazzed up reading the Word of God. I know I am.

No comments: