Wednesday, February 07, 2007

Music

Okay, so I was in the car a lot this weekend listening to a lot of music.I started to compile a list of songs that I would love to play for a show. Of course, the best show is original music, but, if we did do a cover show, these would be among the songs I would do. In no particular order:

David Crowder Band - Do Not Move
Death Cab for Cutie - For What Reason
Death Cab for Cutie - Sound of Settling
The Decemberists - The Crane Wife 3
The Fire Theft - Heaven
The Fire Theft - It's Over
The Get Up Kids - Close to Home
The Gloria Record - Miserere
The Great Fiction - Dream Emotion
Jeremy Enigk - Been Here Before
Jeremy Enigk - Cannons
Jimmy Eat World - For Me This Is Heaven
Justin Edwards - Vampirate VI
Kent - The King is Dead
The Killers - Bling
Luxury - Diary Standard
Luxury - Mincemeat
Michael Edwards - To The West
Pedro the Lion - Magazine
Pedro the Lion - Second Best
Seasons - A Momentous Moment's Momentum
Starflyer 59 - Something Evil
Sufjan Stevens - Put the Lights on the Tree
Sunny Day Real Estate - How it feels to be something on
Sunny Day Real Estate - Guitar and Video Games
Sunny Day Real Estate - Days were Golden
Sunny Day Real Estate - Fool in the Photograph
Sunny Day Real Estate - The Rising Tide
Youth Group - Happiness' Border

I think that is it. As you can tell I'd like to play a lot of Sunny Day. Of course this set is brutally long to the point of impossibility. It would be awesome. I think Pseudobook should start practicing for our reunion show in 5 years. Give me your thoughts.

2 comments:

Miss K said...

My only, and once amazing, headphones died this weekend right in the middle of that Jimmy Eat World song. Good song.

Bruce in Alaska said...

Do we have to wait 5 years?????