Saturday, February 24, 2007

Anti-Justin's World

Justin, you had it man. You had the real winter in the palm of your hand. Well... It had you in the palm of its hand. I mean do you even know places like this picture taken here even exist anymore? Have you taken in so much sun and 70 degree weather as to forget what month it is? Do they even know what a wind chill is in Southern California?
I took this picture as I stood in the middle of one of the busiest streets in Rochester. I stood there with no cars coming toward me nor any cars coming from behind me. That is because Rochester is supposed to be hit with 12-16 inches of snow this weekend. I hope we have basketball Saturday morning.

2 comments:

justinkenya said...

What are you even talking about? "Wind chill"? Is that like when the wind comes in off the ocean a little chillier than when you're inland? I once heard a rumor about people putting thick wool/cloth on their hands and ears to add warmth to their extremeties. What is that? The Ice Age? I saw that one. Dennis Leary still isn't funny.

Funny or not, here I come.

Bruce in Alaska said...

You rang, sir?