Thursday, January 18, 2007

Nealey and I

Nealey and I are enjoying our dinner tonight. Below is a picture of that. We have been settling in here. I will spare you the pictures of boxes everywhere, those will come in a later post. There are boxes everywhere! We are making progress though.Our bedroom is about finished, not swedish. The office is going to be the room we do last, and that is looking like it is going to be a challenge. Nealey and I played a game of Rummikub. I will update you on the standings everytime we play. K: 1 N: 0. We have also seen a couple movies. We saw Children of Men. I thought this film was amazing. Nealey did not because of the violence. We watched The Illusionist. Nealey enjoyed this film. I liked it except for the "here is everything you wanted to know in a montage" ending. All is well in Minnesota.

4 comments:

Michael said...

Good post.

Just sayin'.

Anonymous said...

Are we going to see pictures of, well, you know. The wedding?.

How is Mr. Mayo doing? And Mrs. Clinic?

Anonymous said...

P. S. That meat slicer you lent Mike really works well even without what he called "the hammers." (?)

Hope it's ok to out it in the dishwasher. Gentle cycle of course.

Anonymous said...

I just noticed that your blog says it does not allow "anonymous comments." But look at this:

"Money saved is money earned."
--"Anonymous"

Did that get through? I thought so.

You're missing the great TransformBG event tonight at BGCC!