Tuesday, October 31, 2006

These days

Wow, Jeremy Enigk is really doing it for me right now. All I have been listening to is Sunny Day Real Estate. The album "How it feels to be something on" is always playing. His voice is so thick with something, but not in a bad way, in a very good way. I don't know why I haven't fallen in love with this album before. Like I said, I have been listening to it pretty much non-stop execpt for a nice listen of Ken Stringfellows "Je Vous En Prie" from Nealey. That was very nice. Like I said, I'm just sayin', you know what I'm sayin'? What are you trying to say?

Lets get some thoughts on the "How it feels to be something on" album. Is there a favorite song of yours?

Also, here is a picture of me at 5:30am today. It's by my bed in my recently cleaned room.

1 comment:

joelman said...

My personal fave tune from HIFTBSO is Days Were Golden. Pretty much nothing can beat it. The very first song I ever heard from this album, though, was a live recording of Every Shining Time You Arrive, and I feel truly, madly, deeply in love with it.