Monday, October 09, 2006

John Osinski

Today I was walking down the hall at BGHS and saw a familiar face. I knew the face waling toward me. I couldn't place it at first, but as he walked near, we both realized who we were looking at. This person was John Osinski. See picture:

John had just graduated from Ohio State University in Math Education certified from 7th to 12th grade. Just like me. It was so cool to see him in school.

I have been thinking about St. John's a lot lately. I am realy glad that I was able to go to school there. It really did prepare me well for college. Also, it is so much more than a school, its an education, and there is so much more meaning in everyday and every class. It is much, much more than a school.

2 comments:

joelman said...

Ahh, St. John's Jesuit Academy... where young lads are reared and admonished in the ways of obliterating competition and ruling the world with an iron fist.

K.Cray said...

Actually Joel, there is an St. John's Jesuit Academy. It is 6th, 7th, and 8th grades and is in one wing of the St. John's Jesuit High school. I did not attend SJJA, I attended SJJHS.