Thursday, August 31, 2006

Student teaching

I have been in the class room for almost two weeks now. It's not bad. I really like teaching. I wish my class sizes were a little smaller. I am teaching Intermediate Algebra now and will pick up Algebra II sometime. The day seems really long now. Getting up at 6 isn't fun, but I'm getting used to it. It's really all about going to bed at about 10:00, 11 is pushing it. I'm very glad to be teaching now rather than just sitting observing and taking attendence. I'm a teacher for pete's sake. Today at lunch I planned to use my planning period to use photobooth to take some photos, here are some of those amazing results.



1 comment:

Matt said...

Excuse me while I creepily find my way to your blog.

Anyway, I just had to comment because I wanted to express my joy that Photobooth is keeping student teachers nationwide occupied during the work day.

Break a leg on Saturday night at the show or I'll walk across stage and do it for you!