Saturday, July 22, 2006

Disc Ghost


That's a nice picture. Disc Golfer Greats roam the course at will.

So we are going to see Rob Bell on thursday. I'm pretty excited about that. I also found this cool park near Cleveland called Swings-n-things. There is a multitude of fun fun things to do including batting cages. (I specifically mention this for myself, Justin, Charlie, and anyone else who is struggling in Softball). Nealey comes home in less than 4 weeks. Man it has been a long summer. I am quite excited to see her again. I'm sure Jeremy would like to hear all the gross stories that she has.

In closing, does anyone know Matt Edwards birthday?

3 comments:

mamajoan said...

I do.

joelman said...

Are we havin' bible stud. on Thurs??? Or is Rob Bell more important than the Word of God...

... I know, we can have Rob Green come and guest speak!

justinkenya said...

i also know when matts birthday is.